Perhaps we’re working towards the end of June, perhaps I had forgotten that I hadn’t written this post yet. Perhaps. But we’re here now! May was a slower reading month for me than anticipated but I still had a good time reading what I did get around to.
I also made the decision to take a break from my TBR jars to give myself some room to breathe and catch up on backlogs/backlists for a few months until I’m ready to resume them again. I miss doing TBR jar picks 😢 but I think it’s a well-needed break!
- Wings of Fury by Emily R. King
- Anatomy by Dana Schwarts
- The Deep by Rivers Solomon
- Stolen Focus by Johann Hari
- The Nurses’ War by Victoria Purman
- Seree’s Story by Irma Gold, illustrated by Wayne Harris
- Reignited by Colleen Houck
- The Echidna Near My Place by Sue Whiting, illustrated by Cate James
How did you reading month go in May?